Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is Bukhoor?
Bukhoor is the perfumed smoke caused by wood burning (oud) on a hot surface such as charcoal or smoker incense. It is used on occasions such as a wedding ceremony or in public meetings or to refresh your home smell.
2) Is your Bukhoor natural?
Yes, our Bukhoor is natural.
3) Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally.
4) How much is the shipping price?
The shipping company decides the price based on quantity, size
5) What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and bank transfer.
6) What types of weights do you use for s
We use Gram, Tola (12 grams), ouguiya(28 grams) or any quantity requested.
7) How to get a refund?
Refund is made before the order is shipped. Or if you do not receive the shipment, please check the terms and conditions about the refund
8) Can we change orders after payment?
Yes, you can change your request before shipment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) How long does the shipping take?
It takes a few days to ship and you can track your order using the shipping tracking number that will be sent to you.
10) What do I do if I lose shipping?
Check your shipping information tracking using your tracking number for delivery details, find out when your shipment is delivered and contact your shipping company. We will make the refund to you if your shipment was not received
11) Do I need to get a permit or a CITES certificate to buy Bukhoor?
No, but if you request commercial quantities we will help you to obtain the required documents.
12) Do you have delivery services?
Yes, we have delivery services to your location.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com